Increasing the number of parking spaces in
the allotted territory
THE LACK OF PARKING PLACES -
IS ONE OF THE MAJOR PRESSING PROBLEMS OF OUR CITIES
The lack of parking places in Samara has significantly aggravated in the recent years. This is reflected in constantly overloaded roadways in the central part of the city due to vehicles parked in the gridlock zone.
This problem has even reached the periphery: in the yards of residential areas cars are parked not only on lawns, but also on sidewalks and playgrounds. The relevance is also supported by the media: "... local residents are well aware and understand that there are practically no parking lots in the adjacent territories ...".
PARKING LOTS FOR NEW AREAS
The issue regarding the need for provision of parking spaces in new, developing areas requires furter consideration.
The JSC "Zavod Prodmash" offers you a solution - modular quick-mounting parking lots that allow you to promptly increase the parking capacity in the city, while ensuring reasonable budget savings.
- Lightweight construction. 70% of the construction is made of metal bolt joints. This makes the construction lighter and reduces foundation loads.
- Ensures the ease of dimensional scaling following the specific needs of the customer due to the use of generic solutions for the construction will reliably provide increased parking capacity in the specified location.
- Desing modularity. The parking design is represented by a set of generic modules that make it easy to complete assembly and optimize the cost of producing typical parking solutions. Ultimately, this saves the budget to fully meet the needs of the city.
- The operating longevity of quick-mounting modular parking lots due to the use of galvanized steel structures in the process of manufacture according to the requirements of GOST 9.307-89. This method of anti-corrosion treatment allows you to increase the longevity of the structure up to 50 years and will save the required parking capacity for many years .
- Two-level placement will significantly increase the number of parking spaces in the allocated territory
- Low cost due to the use of: generic solutions (in manufacture) and lightweight materials (reduction in logistics and installation costs).