Prevents the vehicle from heading
into the oncoming carriageway
THE AXIAL FENCE BARRIER IS INSTALLED ON THE DIVIDING STRIP WHERE THE DOUBLE WHITE LINES ARE AND IS INTENDED TO RETURN THE CAR TO THE ROADWAY IN CASE OF A TRAFFIC ACCIDENT
Also to prevent the vehicle from heading into the oncoming lane. The use of such barriers at road objects minimizes the risk of frontal collisions and reduces the number of road traffic accidents with severe consequences
The design of the light-load axial fence barrier, developed by the specialists of the Prodmash factory, is fully certified and meets the requirements of the technical regulations
Technical crush test parameters: Vehicle weight - 1,5 tons; speed - 90 km/h
- After the collision with the fence barrier, the car did not smash through and did not head into the oncoming lane;
- The car did not swerve when crashed into the fence barrier;
- The recorded ride clearence of the light-load axial fence barrier after the collision was 0.42 m, the working width was 0.7 m.
- The installation of a light-load axial fence barrier does not require any reconstruction work of the road due to the compact design dimension (only 0.3 m).
- Lack of economic maintenance costs. The barrier fence does not require any special maintenance after its installation.
- The efficiency of assembling due to the lack of need for the installation of anchor blocks in the initial / final sections. This significantly reduces the final cost of installing a light-load axial barrier fence designed by the Prodmash factory. The installation of the fence is also quite simple.
- Ensuring the safety of drivers in conditions of limited visibility due to the width of the girder section of the light-load axial barrier fence, damping down most of the light flux from the oncoming vehicles. This protects drivers from being dazzled by the headlights of the oncoming vehicle.
- Additional safety due to the basic configuration with reflecting scotch lites manufactured by the JSC Prodmash factory according to the GOST regulation 32866-2014 and in accordance with the requirements of GOST 33151-2014. Reflecting scotch lites are installed on the fence beam 4 meters apart. This provides additional visibility of the light-load axial barrier fence at nighttime.
ALSO TO PROVIDE THE MAXIMUM VISIBILITY OF THE BARRIER FENCES, REFLECTING SCOTCH LITES ARE INSTALLED AT ALL BEAMS OF INITIAL / END SECTIONS OF THE AXIAL LIGHT-LOAD BARRIER FENCE.
Such configuration provides road users with the necessary level of safety in any weather conditions and at any time of the day.
Light-load axial barrier fences separating traffic flows manufactured by the Prodmash factory have a protective anti-corrosion coating provided by hot-dip galvanizing in accordance with the requirements of GOST 9307-89, which ensures a long service life of the barrier fences.