Frontal road barrier
DESIGNED TO PREVENT DRASTIC CONSEQUENCES OF ACCIDENT COLLISION OF VEHICLES WITH VARIOUS ENGINEERING CONSTRUCTIONS ON THE ROADS
The specialists of the JSC "Zavod Prodmash" took the EN 1317-3 European standards as a basis as a regulatory document governing the use, testing and classification of amortisseur structures. This is due to the fact that most of the modern breakthroughs in the road sector come from the West, as well as the lack of such a legal framework in Russia.
Various configurations are possible following the specific needs of the customer.
Installed in the places of separation of traffic flows in front of massive obstacles, bridge piers and tunnels and other dangerous sections of roads, as well as in areas of toll collection with a speed limit of 40 km / h. The use of amortisseur constructions reduces the number of accidents with drastic consequences and fatal accidents. The amortisseur is installed into concrete with chemical anchors or into the unmetalled ground.
PRINCIPLE OF OPERATION OF ROAD FRONT FENCING:
- In case of a frontal collision with the amortisseur, the car runs into a platform, which activates the internal parts of the construction, deforming them. Due to the deformation of the internal parts of the construction, the basic buffering absorption occurs.
- The deformation of the internal parts activates the external beams, folding them telescopically.
THE CRASH CUSHIONS BY THE JSC "ZAVOD PRODMASH” ARE TESTED TO EN 1317/3 AND CE CERTIFIED TO EN 1317/5.
Successfully passed supplementary test at 130 kph.
Technical specialists of the JSC "Zavod Prodmash" have developed and tested a range of frontal road barriers designed for high-speed modes of 50 kph - 80 kph - 100 kph - 110 kph.
The crash cushion manufactured by the JSC "Zavod Prodmash" shows the following features: the design is of entirely local national production; various configurations are possible suiting the needs of the customer.
The structures were tested by the NAMI (Central Scientific Research Automobile and Automotive Engines Institute) test center at Dmitrovsky training ground to carry the impact of vehicles of different weights and at different speeds.
Vehicle weight - 971 kg. Speed - 82 kph.
- During the crush-test of the amortisseur, the parts of the barrier did not enter the vehicle interior;
- The driver and the passengers in the car during the collision with the barrier were not injured;
- During and after the collision with the road frontal barrier, the vehicle did not change its trajectory;
- The parts of the barrier were not detached
The design of the barrier has the property of reconstruction after a collision by pulling it along the base foundation and replacing the internal parts with the new ones, which suits the economical maintenance of the structure.